Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 20th and 21st May 2023

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    If you have problems understanding any of the northern monkeys, come see me and I'll translate for you, I recently moved up from Southampton and have worked out roughly what they say, if you get in one of those awkward silent "tumble weed" situations then just say the boinger bash universal reset word "Weihrauch" and everything will be fine or situated on each gazebo support leg is a "smash glass in case of emergency " alarm point and inside is a HW35, that will help but be prepared for a big sloppy man hug from Tony you will then be excepted into the HW cult, something I will never be a part of.
    I wasn’t going to bring my hw35, however after being described as a “northern monkey” I’m bringing it and I’m going to sit next to you at the bench and make you watch me shoot it. And I will even put up with the horrendous twanging coming from all those awful bsa things you insist on shooting

All joking aside Pete’s alright for a shandy drinking southerner

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    I wasn’t going to bring my hw35, however after being described as a “northern monkey” I’m bringing it and I’m going to sit next to you at the bench and make you watch me shoot it. And I will even put up with the horrendous twanging coming from all those awful bsa things you insist on shooting

You obviously didn't see the time Tone forced me under the threat of a horses head on my pillow to shoot Marks HW35.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I believe that HW35s are being banned from this Bash. Everyone else shoots at the bucket from 75 yards when the barrel of the 35 means you are only shooting from 50
    Pete

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Going to try and make this one - should be back in the country sometime in April. Guns in the cupboard that have't been used in a year or two.. eash, time to dust everything off !

It'll be my first at Neil's venue
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post

It's a brilliant venue Jon, you'll love it.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

You can have go with your Crosman you parted with Jon.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Going to try and make this one - should be back in the country sometime in April. Guns in the cupboard that have't been used in a year or two.. eash, time to dust everything off !

Be good to see you again Jon 😎 you will love the venue

You obviously didn't see the time Tone forced me under the threat of a horses head on my pillow to shoot Marks HW35.
    My hw35 used to be one of marks hw35s so I reckon you should shoot this one too just to see how it compares

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    You can have go with your Crosman you parted with Jon.
    Thanks mate
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    I wish I could come but unfortunately I won't be able to make the May Bash.
    I will really miss everyone and look forward to seeing you all at the next one.
    Thanks Neil for putting the effort in to make these brilliant events possible.
    Really sorry to hear that you can't make this one, Gary. You will be missed. I hope you and the family are all keeping well and look forward to seeing you at the next one in July?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Yep, that's it, then. Let's all bring along a 35. It'll be worth it to see how he handles that. I think we might have him converted by the end of the weekend!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Go on, admit it. You did enjoy the fondle didn't you, Pete?

Great to hear you'll be joining us again, Jon.. It's been far too long since we last saw you (coming on four years?).

As the lads have said, it's a great venue. Lovely, picturesque setting. Access is very easy from either the A1 or the M1. Superbly well organised and retaining the feel and character of its Quigley Hollow sister venue.

My hw35 used to be one of marks hw35s so I reckon you should shoot this one too just to see how it compares
    Excellent idea, Chris.. We don't want Pete to be missing out, do we?

Smile Sleepometer says

75 to go, peeps.

BOING!