Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 20th and 21st May 2023

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Flew into Heathrow yesterday afternoon, totally knackered. Stopped over at the Premier Inn last night, heading back up North at dinner time, hopefully through the door by 5pm.

Can look forward to the bash now, I won't be going anyway until then lol not after that grueling trip lol.
    Welcome home mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Welcome home mate
    Cheers mate

Will be leaving terminal 4 very soon.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Hope you have a smooth and safe onward journey. A bit snowy to say the least as you travel north.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hope you have a smooth and safe onward journey. A bit snowy to say the least as you travel north.
    Yes seen that mate and I'm still in shorts

All we need now is the train to be cancelled because of snow, fingers and everything else crossed .

Knowing your luck, Dave. :-

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Knowing your luck, Dave. :-

image.jpg

Lol luck was finally on our side today Mick, just got in. Nice hot bath , then off to bed , aahhhhhh

Hoping it all goes well for you again Tone.
    Cheers, Pauly.

To be fair, yesterday's instalment wasn't the best visit I've had for the injections. The doctors performing it (and their assistants) do seem to vary considerably. This one wasn't very good at saying what he was doing. And he did something extra that I've not had before (don't know what as he didn't say). This extra thing felt like he had a needle in your eye. And it lasted for an exactly timed 25 seconds. When I saw that I wasn't getting the "kaleidoscope" patterns in my eye, I realised that it wasn't the injection. That came next.
    Head was throbbing like mad for about ten minutes after then got better. You have blurry vision for the rest of the day.
    Vision does seem to be clearer this morning, but the real test will be shortly when I look outside at longer distances. Fingers crossed.

Next injection in around a month, then bi-monthlies.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Lol luck was finally on our side today Mick, just got in. Nice hot bath , then off to bed , aahhhhhh
    Great to hear that your onward journey went well, Dave. And a nice, relaxing hot bath to finish off with; lovely.

Though tiring, I guess it was the trip of a lifetime and a huge, special life event and you'll have special memories to cherish forever.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Smile And The Sleepometer says

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post

70 to go, peeps.

Yep, just ten weeks to go.

You ready for tomorrow, Pauly?

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Though tiring, I guess it was the trip of a lifetime and a huge, special life event and you'll have special memories to cherish forever.
    It certainly was Tone. I think the highlight was seeing Orcas not far from the boat , plus a Sperm whale. Did jet boating down on a river, white water rafting, Milford Sound, helicopter ride over the Bay of Islands, the list goes on and the scenery was magnificent.

Wonderful.

It certainly was Tone. I think the highlight was seeing Orcas not far from the boat , plus a Sperm whale. Did jet boating down on a river, white water rafting, Milford Sound, helicopter ride over the Bay of Islands, the list goes on and the scenery was magnificent.
    Sounds amazing mate, look forward to hearing about it at the bash. Welcome home btw

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Sounds amazing mate, look forward to hearing about it at the bash. Welcome home btw
    Cheers mate

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Yay I got to shoot!! TX200S ran beautifully, bloody MFR blew the buddy bottle 0 ring
    Not hard to fix but a little fiddly
    Still all working well now
    Pete

Sounds like a great holiday Dave , need to have a word with myself I’m on holiday atm building a wall in daughters……..