Thread: Arca rail adapters...

Arca rail adapters...

Having sold all but one of my rapids (even that last one might be gone soon!!) and most of my spares/project parts, I bought myself an Airmaks Krait in 177.
    Fantastic little rifle, brilliant accuracy too. It did have reg creep. Issues, replaced that reg with a new one (FOC from airmaks) and that was better but not good. Shop then covered costs of a huma reg and digital gauge to sort it on the agreement I report my findings back to them. Digital gauge showed huma reg fettled it instantly. Well done huma (and thanks to Ron Daley guns for the high quality service, as usual)
    Anyway, this krait has the arca rail fitted. My question is this... Where do I find attachments to fit the rail? I've never even heard of. The arca rail until buying this. I have a picatinny mount bipod I'd like to use. Is there an easy conversion?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Arca Swiss is a photography dovetail standard, check with a photo shop for a suitable tripod or head

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Tier One make an adapter that'll allow you to fit you pic bipod to an ARCA rail. The other option is to dive right in and go all ARCA everything, that way you have all of the Gucci bipod options, including some that'll do both ARCA and pic.

Where your ARCA rail will shine is using a tripod for static shooting and mounting directly to a bowl head.
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Cheers lads.