Thread: airacobra, kral NP 02 Aselkon mx5

airacobra, kral NP 02 Aselkon mx5

Hi everyone any thoughts on or anyone using these,Remington Airacobra , Kral NP 02,and the Aselkon mx5,as looking for a pcp in .22 I did have a Hatsan AT 44 but it did not do to good on the 25 range and I knocked over a pigeon squab at close range and had to finish it off for me it was a disappointing pcp rifle.

Remington airacobra

Bought one oh these about a month ago, good value for the specification. I have not put through it,s paces yet . The silencer was glued on and difficult to remove ( but it gave in after awhile . Had
    to try others to see how good it was ( all ok ) little noisy mechanically nothing to worry about. Power wise it is right on the limit . Best price was Guns for less on Guntrader . Dave

Been using a np02 for a few years now for hunting and pest control. I love mine it’s incredibly accurate and hasn’t let me down, plus fantastic shot count they are a lot of gun for the money.

airacobra,kral

Morning thanks for the replies.

NP02- very useful rifle, use mine for ratting and very accurate with Hades in .22

Only downside to the kral np2 is the long rop. Need arms like a gibbon or you will struggle.