Thread: Norica Omnia ZRS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Norica Omnia ZRS

For those of us that were thinking it had all gone quiet. Looks like it's coming......

https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2023...-zrs-part-one/
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

For a while I really wanted one of these, but now I'm just a bit meh. It doesn't matter how recoiless it is, a rubbish trigger is always going to be a weak point. And the stock just looks wrong the more I look at it. On the plus side, the gas ram will be quieter than most spring guns out of the box

Recoiling with excellent trigger > recoiless with rubbish trigger

As long as the price isn’t utterly ridiculous then I reckon I would try one just to see what it was like. But it f they whack a massive price tag on it here in the uk then it wouldn’t scream but me tbh

It’s interesting, but $400 US probably means £500 U.K. Which is a lot for a Norica, even one that would have been very successful about 45 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    For a while I really wanted one of these, but now I'm just a bit meh. It doesn't matter how recoiless it is, a rubbish trigger is always going to be a weak point. And the stock just looks wrong the more I look at it. On the plus side, the gas ram will be quieter than most spring guns out of the box

Recoiling with excellent trigger > recoiless with rubbish trigger
    Can't disagree with that, Dan. Just thought lots would be interested in the concept again now that it's looking like a reality. A superior trigger would, most definitely, help. As would a competitive price.

Now, there's some bloke that frequents these pages who is developing and trialling a system that will fit Weihrauch actions. He's started on the models with the hinged cocking lever and will then be looking to apply to those with the one-piece cocking arm. That should cover all the bases.......
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Can't disagree with that, Dan. Just thought lots would be interested in the concept again now that it's looking like a reality. A superior trigger would, most definitely, help. As would a competitive price.

Now, there's some bloke that frequents these pages who is developing and trialling a system that will fit Weihrauch actions. He's started on the models with the hinged cocking lever and will then be looking to apply to those with the one-piece cocking arm. That should cover all the bases.......
    Sounds like a genius! What a good idea.
    I heard a rumor the one piece cocking arm version was well on the way and almost ready to start ordering parts
    And maybe the first prototype of that version will be a chassis system with a wood rear end like a Steyr challenge hunter...

Oooooooooh, yes; sounding like it's coming together very nicely then.

Exciting times.

But is it coming to the UK though or is it just other markets due to its power outputs ? I was thinking about getting one of these if they do arrive here

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    Sounds like a genius! What a good idea.
    I heard a rumor the one piece cocking arm version was well on the way and almost ready to start ordering parts
    And maybe the first prototype of that version will be a chassis system with a wood rear end like a Steyr challenge hunter...
    Them stocks better be top notch to complement the fantastic engineering solutions and design work
    Slightly obsessed with Single Stroke Pneumatics
    Also making stocks over at Daviesbuilt gunstocks.