Thread: Hw99s barrel weight/muzzle break/silencer

Hw99s barrel weight/muzzle break/silencer

Hi all hope all is well with u lot
    I bought a 99s in.177 for my boy last Christmas and had it fully tuned by lyndon lewington a v mach tuner that carried out the work he also shortend the barrel by about 1 1/2 inches and fitted a custom slip on silencer and I have to admit it's awesome, I was that impressed that I went out and bought one for myself in .177 and he is also going to be tuning it however I would like to try and leave it standard length and have a barrel weight/silencer fitted but fear it will make it long
    So I'm calling all the 99s enthusiasts to get your opinions on what the best options are
    Cheers
    Last edited by Chillen81; 19-03-2023 at 09:50 AM.

Welcome to the forum.

Great choice of rifle and tuner; proven by your first one.

Not sure on the barrel shortening and weight recommendation. Maybe better to have a chat with Lyn?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Barrel weight shouldn't add anything to the overall length unlike a silencer that due to the baffles will add around 3 inch extra due to the baffles, if using a slip on type of course. I never liked the 99 but now own 4 of the things!!. Mach 1.5