Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greedy or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Some joker is asking £3k for this lot!

https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery....llet-tins-etc/
    maybe he has taken a cue from the "all original screw" skin-flint collectors that view anything they want but don't have in their collection with distain & as a worthless piece of junk & attempt to beat down any seller with skin-flintish tricks such as pointing out faults as "little Original finish", "No box", "parts look changed" etc, etc, etc. ......to ensure that any honest seller makes next to nothing for his dad's old toy. ...THEN, when it becomes part of their own collection, it suddenly & miraculously warps into a priceless piece of Tutankhamun's treasure. maybe Airgun skin-flintery is the new Scam-demic . Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by customstocker View Post
    maybe he has taken a cue from the "all original screw" skin-flint collectors that view anything they want but don't have in their collection with distain & as a worthless piece of junk & attempt to beat down any seller with skin-flintish tricks such as pointing out faults as "little Original finish", "No box", "parts look changed" etc, etc, etc. ......to ensure that any honest seller makes next to nothing for his dad's old toy. ...THEN, when it becomes part of their own collection, it suddenly & miraculously warps into a priceless piece of Tutankhamun's treasure. maybe Airgun skin-flintery is the new Scam-demic . Just saying.
    Who's all sensitive?

Just saying.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGunn View Post
    I’m sure I’ve seen that picture somewhere before though.
    I knew I’d seen it somewhere: https://mkguns.co.uk/old-vintage-pel...me-not-so-old/

Could be a scam then.
    I've seen a post for for a Meteor on a private sales site that I'm sure was in an article posted years before, that I saw when researching tuning.
    Some twa* copied nearly all of my review on a rifle to get in the draw for a prize Weihrauch 98 in an online retailer.
    The more I think I know, the more I realise the less I know.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGunn View Post
    Not a scam its A member on here,grantybe1 on here and yes he owns mk guns and these are on his for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Evostu View Post
    Not a scam its A member on here,grantybe1 on here and yes he owns mk guns and these are on his for sale
    Some very nice items in his collection.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.