Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cobra Strike Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I have a feeling that there was another .25" Mercury on sale at about the same time as the MAG and Cobra, but I'm buggered if I can remember it's name ?
    That was the 635 Magnum which came years later

Quote Originally Posted by BSFNUT View Post
    He distanced himself , as I understand it, from the Camilleri offering as these barrels were only rifled for about 12" of their length
    They were actually rifled their whole length ....according to Cardew the first 12 inches was .243" (6.17mm) and for some reason the last 5 inches tapered out to .280" (7.1mm)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeymoo View Post
    That was the 635 Magnum which came years later
    Ah, I wasn't very clear, I meant someone other than BSA.

I'm thinking someone like Don Grey who sold the .20 Diana G80 --- I'm probably completely wrong, I normally am.

Cobra Strike Magnum

I had one i picked up for £150 locally, polished the action & had it reblued but it was a pita to find compatable pellets for, the last batch of milbro rhinos worked well enough through it but then milbro went bust & i'd scratched the .25 itch by then so sold it on. Much prefer my challenger .22 although the magnum was a fun tin basher. I got it originally as a ratting gun then never saw a rat for 3 years but dropped a few bunnies with it up to 30 yards. My mate simon still has a cobra strike.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Ah, I wasn't very clear, I meant someone other than BSA.

I'm thinking someone like Don Grey who sold the .20 Diana G80 --- I'm probably completely wrong, I normally am.

Steve Harper Offered .25 and .30 sleeved barrels that's the only other one I can think of