Thread: NSRA targets ?

NSRA targets ?

Anybody selling NSRA targets other than NSRA ?
    Im looking for PL14/06, the guy on egay selling small quantities of NSRA targets doesn't have any, i only want to buy small number to run a LWSR comp.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    It might be worth looking here;

https://best-targets.com/overview/pi...50-m-precision

We use them for air pistol - all are to ISSF standard, very friendly staff and excellent service.
    ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

How many are you looking for? I think our club has about 2000 in stock and we should be able to sell some. We order 3000 from the NSRA shop at a time (when it's finally open) and don't use many of this one.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    It might be worth looking here;

https://best-targets.com/overview/pi...50-m-precision

We use them for air pistol - all are to ISSF standard, very friendly staff and excellent service.
    ATB
    Mike.
    Thanks, these need to be the NSRA cards but thats a good link, i will order a few different targets from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ian.m.p View Post
    How many are you looking for? I think our club has about 2000 in stock and we should be able to sell some. We order 3000 from the NSRA shop at a time (when it's finally open) and don't use many of this one.

Ian
    Thanks, I have some in my own club but Im really looking for an online seller as im trying to put together a league and i would rather people could buy their own targets than me having to post them out.