Thread: R-TEN SE tuning advice/modifications

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Im the same and can see changes I want or improvements that are needed in every gun I buy, I think of it as personalising it. I also know that Ive transformed some guns as there was so much wrong with how the manufacturer had restricted it to UK power levels it didn’t work as well as it could. The R10 seems to be one of these with ridiculous hammer bounce issues wasting lots of air, addressing that can add dozens more shots perfill, also the regulator has know issues as does the cocking bolt coating which flakes off and contaminates inside the block.

If only manufactures sent out guns built to perfection, all this fixing could stop
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

The only reg'd rifle (a BSA) I have, I shot it until there was a problem with reg, then got it sorted out.
    Messing about with it the 7 years earlier would not have stopped the seals from needing replacing .......and for seven years all was well

I'm probably a bit fussier about springers, pcp's all just go phht anyway no matter how sorted !!
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34