Thread: Longbow v Tomahawk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am lucky enough to have two Birmingham Longbows. One in .177 with a nice walnut stock and the other in .22 with a beech stock. Both really nice to shoot. I think the .22 is my favourite, but both have nice triggers and are pretty accurate rifles.
    I have met and dealt with Topdog, he is a very clever chap and most helpful with any problems.

I've now found the serial numbers and added them to post#40.

Webley Longbow

The longstroked Longbow was a VMach conversion and not a Webley Venom. So unless Steve did the conversation then it will not be a longstroke conversion by him. Not many where converted to the 6mm stroke to be honest. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    I have met and dealt with Topdog, he is a very clever chap and most helpful with any problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Just heard the very sad news my dear friend David has passed away. His knowledge on the science of airguns was second to none and it was always a pleasure to be in his company. He would blind me with science on how air rifles worked when ever we had a catch up.My sincere condolences go to his family and friends. RIP My dear friend. Hope God as a longbow cause with you and Steve he'll be in for a treat.
    Mach 1.5
    Very sadly, as above.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

That is very sad news. I had not spoken to him for a while, but I did know he had health problems. My condolences to his family and friends. His knowledge will be missed.