Thread: BSA Airsporter Mk 3

BSA Airsporter Mk 3

Hi all, I have recently acquired a BSA Airsporter Mk 3, the serial number begins with GG (1968/69).
    I have been looking round the internet to find a similar gun, and the Mk3 seems quite rare, any ideas on value, I don’t intend to sell as it was left to me by a good friend who bought it new, it’s in first class condition
    Any information would be appreciated cheers .

Mk3

The was a rubbish one in macvoy wigan think it was about the £200 mark.
    It was there a long time.
    [url]www.rivington-riflemen.eu

I've got a Mk 4 in vgc condition, paid around £120 - a few years ago - from here. Much prefer it to my Mk 2, or later ones I've tried. If I wanted to sell it, I'd put it for c.£180.

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

£150-£180

150 to 200

Mk3

Hi thanks for your replies, I was thinking about £180 due to its condition, I have stripped the varnish off the woodwork and stained it walnut, finishing off with Napier stock finish. It looks great, just need a rearsight for it now. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER1010 View Post
    Hi thanks for your replies, I was thinking about £180 due to its condition, I have stripped the varnish off the woodwork and stained it walnut, finishing off with Napier stock finish. It looks great, just need a rearsight for it now. Thanks again.
    The rearsight was metal on the Mk3 and is about the most desirable feature of this mark.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.