I have one that's identical except for the gauge, and I'm convinced that it's a Yong Heng apart from not having the name on it. Certainly, Yong Heng parts will fit if I ever need to fix it. They probably come off the same production line anyway.
I only use it for charging my rifle so it only runs for a couple of minutes at a time. It doesn't need a bucket full of water for cooling and even with just enough to submerge the pump, the water stays cold. The pump itself is a bog standard aquarium pump, so it's cheap to replace if needed.

I've had the compressor for about 18 months, fill my rifle a couple of times a week, and it's running perfectly. They recommend you change the oil every 50 hours running time but it doesn't take much to fill it so it's not going to break the bank to change it more often if it helps the compressor to last longer. Someone sensibly suggested doing the first oil change after only a short time because that should flush out any crap left over from manufacture & assembly.
Adding extra filtration to remove oil & water from the compressed air would be very wise - Something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ballshop-Co.../dp/B082248PJH would do the job.