Thread: New Browning Break Barrel

New Browning Break Barrel

Just had a quick read of the new Browning’s Gold break barrel new spring-piston rifle on the US website. Looks nice in the beech stock and complete with a barrel lock. I wonder if it will make it to our shores? Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Just had a quick read of the new Browning’s Gold break barrel new spring-piston rifle on the US website. Looks nice in the beech stock and complete with a barrel lock. I wonder if it will make it to our shores? Mach 1.5
    Turkish made if I remember rightly so no reason it shouldn't but that said there was a SIG break barrel a few years ago that looked tasty and also EU made I think and that never got here so......

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    So are we looking at a Hatsan then?

The cheeckpiece shape looks like what they had on the Striker model.
    Last edited by look no hands; 28-03-2023 at 06:43 PM.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Is this the one?

https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2011...-rifle-part-1/

Most of the links that I could see went back a good few years although there was one for a synthetic stocked one which was about a year and a half old? This link to Tom's blog obviously goes back further but does go into some detail for us.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Petay View Post
    Turkish made if I remember rightly so no reason it shouldn't but that said there was a SIG break barrel a few years ago that looked tasty and also EU made I think and that never got here so......
    I think the SIG was, supposedly, US made. They pulled the plug on it (a year or so ago?).
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Well, the looks are a long way off what I think of as "nice" I'm afraid.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer