Thread: Parker hail scope

Parker hail scope

Afternoon all. Anyone have any information on the parker hail premier silver scopes? Is a 3-9×40 wa. I've tried all the normal searches and can find no info. Hope someone can help. Kind regards Lee.

PH Scopes

Great scopes. Also did the PH gold which were 're badged Nikko Stirling Platinum's. Good glass and a rare find these days. Produce around late 90's. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Great scopes. Also did the PH gold which were 're badged Nikko Stirling Platinum's. Good glass and a rare find these days. Produce around late 90's. Mach 1.5
    Thanks for that I couldn't find any details at all.

PH Scopes

Not everything is on Google so always worth asking on this forum when it comes to gun related stuff. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Not everything is on Google so always worth asking on this forum when it comes to gun related stuff. Mach 1.5
    Thank you.

I have one on my PH Dragon, good little scope and I was able to re parallax mine down to 30yard.

As Mach 1.5 says, they are re badged Nikkos. I’m desperately looking for a Parker Hale Gold scope haha
    Slightly obsessed with Single Stroke Pneumatics
    Also making stocks over at Daviesbuilt gunstocks.

Quote Originally Posted by tomdavies9 View Post
    I have one on my PH Dragon, good little scope and I was able to re parallax mine down to 30yard.

As Mach 1.5 says, they are re badged Nikkos. I’m desperately looking for a Parker Hale Gold scope haha
    Love to see a picture of the dragon

Re-branded Nikko Stirling. Never had the PH version but have 2 or 3 Nikkos. One of which I would say is probably the best I've got though not the most expensive. Nikko had both Gold and Platinum range.
    Excellent optics in the Platinum range imho.