Thread: help weihrauch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

help weihrauch

hi everyone ive got a weihrauch 100 177 shot count is 4 mags ,has anyone got ideas on buddy botle conversion and cost roughly and where to get it done cheers

First thought is: why?
    Second thought is that it would be expensive even if it could be done because: new stock needed? Buddy bottle kit needed? Action bit and bobs needed to fasten buddy bottle?
    Third thought: Sell the HW100 and buy a dedicated buddy bottle rifle. It could well work out cheaper.
    Fourth thought: I doubt if it could be done????? and produce a good looking / handling rifle.
    Cheers, Phil

I'm sure there's somebody selling HW100s that have already been converted to a bottle, I just can't remember where.
    I'll have a look for it after, they looked rather good with a laminate thumb hole stock, I think ;

Martin

Livens HW100 cl
    Maybe not quite as nice as I thought

Martin

I’ve read about people doing this but as others have said I think it would be better selling the hw100 and buying something with a higher shot count out the box.

I looked into doing it
    £100 Dr Bob buddy bottle adapter
    Then a buddy bottle (£50-150)
    And cut out your stock and make sure you don't mess it up.
    I've seen plenty online, and occasionally they pop up on the bay. I believe someone sold all the bits needed on here within the last 6 months.
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenb7842 View Post
    hi everyone ive got a weihrauch 100 177 shot count is 4 mags ,has anyone got ideas on buddy botle conversion and cost roughly and where to get it done cheers
    Are you aware that having a reg fitted by rat works could almost double your shot count?

Ed

Thats the route i went down. Ratworks full tune, Tench reg and lighter weight cylinder. Full size rifle, I get at least 180 shots from a 225 bar fill. The rifle can sit for months with zero loss of air.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenb7842 View Post
    Just get Ratworks to do their thing