Thread: help weihrauch

help weihrauch

hi everyone ive got a weihrauch 100 177 shot count is 4 mags ,has anyone got ideas on buddy botle conversion and cost roughly and where to get it done cheers

First thought is: why?
    Second thought is that it would be expensive even if it could be done because: new stock needed? Buddy bottle kit needed? Action bit and bobs needed to fasten buddy bottle?
    Third thought: Sell the HW100 and buy a dedicated buddy bottle rifle. It could well work out cheaper.
    Fourth thought: I doubt if it could be done????? and produce a good looking / handling rifle.
    Cheers, Phil

I'm sure there's somebody selling HW100s that have already been converted to a bottle, I just can't remember where.
    I'll have a look for it after, they looked rather good with a laminate thumb hole stock, I think ;

Martin

Livens HW100 cl
    Maybe not quite as nice as I thought

Martin

I’ve read about people doing this but as others have said I think it would be better selling the hw100 and buying something with a higher shot count out the box.

I looked into doing it
    £100 Dr Bob buddy bottle adapter
    Then a buddy bottle (£50-150)
    And cut out your stock and make sure you don't mess it up.
    I've seen plenty online, and occasionally they pop up on the bay. I believe someone sold all the bits needed on here within the last 6 months.
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

As much as I like HW100's, I have a Mk1, if I wanted a rifle with a bottle instead of a tube I'd get a ready made one, I have a R7 Mk1. Desire maybe inspiration but desperation is the mother on invention. Want a buddy bottle HW ? Walk away or wait for HW to make one for you.
    Rabbit Stew, no artificial additives except lead.
    IF THE MUD REACHES YOUR KNEES GET OUT OF THE FIELD QUICK.
    WANTED. UNF MOD.

Edtwozeronine is offline I say dear boy, would you mind awfully doing as you're told?

Thumbs up

I bought a 3 litre 300 bar bottle to bring with me to the club for refills, I find I can squeeze 6 magazines out of my .22 version. It's a cheap route to go anyway!
    ***Proud Member of Castleton Air Rifle Club***

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenb7842 View Post
    hi everyone ive got a weihrauch 100 177 shot count is 4 mags ,has anyone got ideas on buddy botle conversion and cost roughly and where to get it done cheers
    Are you aware that having a reg fitted by rat works could almost double your shot count?

Ed

Thats the route i went down. Ratworks full tune, Tench reg and lighter weight cylinder. Full size rifle, I get at least 180 shots from a 225 bar fill. The rifle can sit for months with zero loss of air.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenb7842 View Post
    Just get Ratworks to do their thing