I’ve tried searching but the search results come up as mainly for sale threads or other random Webley, I’m very surprised but I guess there is some weird ness with the search function.
Could I get some advice on servicing my Webley please?

https://imgur.com/a/8feYl9k
Let’s see if this works, currently I would struggle to hit a bus if I was inside it. It’s incredibly stiff to cock and it smokes
I have a spring with a square section, is this wrong? I was expecting a round spring.
Does this photo show enough to say if the seal looks right?
The rifle smoked when shot and seemed over oiled, but no grease on the moving parts.

I’m thinking I need to thoroughly clean it, replace the leather seal including soaking it in oil, replace the spring and apply grease on the internals. So basically do I need oil, grease, seal, spring? Anything else I should consider doing?

I’ve seen a post about making the leather washers but I could not find information on how thick it should be, or should I just buy the kit?

I would appreciate any advice and links to information, especially if it has photos or diagrams.
Cheers

Photo seems to work. Should I just be able to tap the pellet trap to remove it? I mean the bit in the second photo with the ball bearing on it.
Should that spring that runs into the pellet trap be clean? Mine looks like there is something inside it.