Thread: What are these worth pair of Benjamin marauder moderated barrels and actions

What are these worth pair of Benjamin marauder moderated barrels and actions

if they easily fitted to th 22xx air tube you'd have a larger market but as they don't they'll not fit much without a fair bit of machining
    the barrels are just the same as crosman ones (still need machining to fit a 22xx breech)only the .25 barrels were of exceptional quality as they were outsourced to green mountain barrels
    i bought a complete one for £300 posted the other year in immaculate condition
    if they were p-rod barrel and breeches in top condition £140 each but m-rods have never taken off here and as such not worth a lot to most
    price wise i'd offer £50 for the pair as to make them fit anything other than a m-rod air cylinder and valve would take a lot of machining and easier to buy something ready to fit or make from scratch

[QUOTE=--ped--;8218063]if they easily fitted to th 22xx air tube you'd have a larger market but as they don't they'll not fit much without a fair bit of machining
    the barrels are just the same as crosman ones (still need machining to fit a 22xx breech)only the .25 barrels were of exceptional quality as they were outsourced to green mountain barrels
    i bought a complete one for £300 posted the other year in immaculate condition
    if they were p-rod barrel and breeches in top condition £140 each but m-rods have never taken off here and as such not worth a lot to most
    price wise i'd offer £50 for the pair as to make them fit anything other than a m-rod air cylinder and valve would take a lot of machining and easier to buy something ready to fit or make from scratch[/QUOT

Thanks mate I have sold them both for £300

good on you someone will have fun fitting them to something

They won't I had the tubes

Quote Originally Posted by Davebean View Post
    They won't I had the tubes

You sound a bit of a prick asking questions with no intent on listening to the answers. Would have been better mentioning you also had the tubes in the first place.
    Nice start but you soon went to my ignore list.. Col.

PLAGUE is offline Nice to see you, to see you,,,,,,,Nice!!!!!!!
    If you told (us) ped that you might of got a better offer - just saying.

i didn't want them tbh (i can get them new from a mate who buys direct from crosman)they looked to need refinishing and was only realisticly giving an idea on s/h parts with limited other uses value also one is an early 3 bolt and one is a later 4 bolt , i already have a custom carbined gen 2 m-rod in a walnut thumbhole stock a .25 gen 2 syn-rod 3 p-rods of varius types inc custom brass reeched in a Corcoran stock and one in a custom Teryx style aluminium stock i think i have a woodswaliker somewhere and i have a 1720-t
    for what it's worth many of the .22 barrels were garbage and they replaced loads of the barrels ,the .177's aren't bad but then the crosman and discovery barrels are generally better in .177
    anyway i'm glad you've sold them and i'm sure the new owner will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    You sound a bit of a prick asking questions with no intent on listening to the answers. Would have been better mentioning you also had the tubes in the first place.
    Nice start but you soon went to my ignore list.. Col.
    I only found the tubes afterwards in a box you shouldent call people pricks
    It's easy to do it online but harder to their face