Thread: Gower's Moderators From 90's ?

Gower's Moderators From 90's ?

Afternoon all
    does anyone have any info or recollection of either Gower or Gower's Moderators From 90's
    cheers

Gowers

Early 80s and distribution via Airmasters. Did the alloy Phantom which came out around 1982. You can find them on the lovely Master Sport FWB and HW77K they did. Gowers also did nice scope mounts. Mach 1.5
    Last edited by Mach 1.5; 02-04-2023 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Early 80s and distribution via Airmasters. Did the alloy Phantom which came out around 1982. You can find them on the lovely Master Sport FWB and HW77K they did. Gowers also did nice scope mounts. Mach 1.5
    Thanks for the info Mach 1.5
    do you know what barrel/bore size the Phantom would be, I have a gloss black alloy one here that I am trying to identify
    Measures up at 0.5" internal bore and 20mm x 130mm externally

https://imgur.com/a/f7UDoxz
    Last edited by JustinThyme; 02-04-2023 at 07:21 PM.

Gowers

They did silencers for most rifles of the period. Webley, FWB, HW etc. Their silencers had three bands round the middle of the tube. Sorry they didn't do mounts, got carried away. The scope mounts where produced by contour which were also distributed by Airmasters. Nice mounts they were too. Mach 1.5

Thanks Mach,found an FWB on line with the 3 banded Gowers fitted which still leaves me in the dark with regards to identifying the one that I have, others have suggested that it is possibly a "Cocking aid", I can't remember where this one came from but must have been in with with something from years ago as never had it fitted to anything that I have owned or purchased