Thread: Pardini K58

Pardini K58

I shoot a Steyr LP10 and am trying to get a bit of interest in 10m AP at the club so decided to get a spare / loaner gun to let other people have a try.
    I was looking for a wee Gamo Compact but things didn't quite go to plan ....... in a good way ....... and i ended up with a nice Pardini K58

It's not "mint", shows a little bit of use but overall its really very clean.

Probably not a great club loaner and i imagine spares are going to be non existent or difficult to find but its a very pretty thing and it shoots really well.

The original grip has been upgraded with a Rink which is rather nice.

The first 10 shots without any adjustments all formed a decent group, a few clicks to the right and the next 10 shots all held the 9 ring.

I haven't found much online so far, i think they date somewhere between 1985-1995 ?, i think the later guns had a dry fire facility so i assume this is an earlier gun, anybody have any info on these or know about servicing / spares ?

It probably not a great gun to use for what i want it for but if i can get service spares i would love to use it.

I think spares etc. might still be obtainable for the k58 & a couple of other Pardini models which shared some common parts. I had a look on line & came across a fairly recently dated advert but have no idea about stock or availability.

I think they are a nice pistol & they don't seem to come up for sale very often. Maybe that's a good sign if owners want to hang onto them.....I'd be surprised if nobody wanted one but goodness knows where you would pitch an asking price. Maybe there's some old adverts you could use as a guide or perhaps someone on here will be able to give you an idea of value.

nishijin is offline They dare not speak his name in hushed tones
    Wow!

Damn, another one to add to my 'wants' list...!

Wow what a lovely thing, my favourite of the Pardini’s!

Well I say favourite, I’ve never had a Pardini, but that’s the one I’d want

Definitely pick up a Compact for a club gun, and enjoy that one for yourself
    Slightly obsessed with Single Stroke Pneumatics
    Also making stocks over at Daviesbuilt gunstocks.

nishijin is offline They dare not speak his name in hushed tones
    Quote Originally Posted by tomdavies9 View Post
    Wow what a lovely thing, my favourite of the Pardini’s!

Well I say favourite, I’ve never had a Pardini, but that’s the one I’d want

Definitely pick up a Compact for a club gun, and enjoy that one for yourself
    I agree. The more I look at those photos, the less inclined I'd be to hand it over to the plebs.

I bought a K58 - it was cased with manual and tools. I kept it for as long as it took to put it back in the case and re box it up.

Turns out it had been in a flood and you could see bits of rust forming on some of the metal parts, heaven knows what it was like inside.

I still have a note of the serial number somewhere.

Shame as it felt nice in the hand

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    The Pardini importer is or was Diverse Trading - Paul Cutts;

DIVERSE TRADING COMPANY LTD
    Mr. PAUL CUTTS
    BEDE HOUSE – BRIGHTON HILL
    ROPLEY - ALRESFORD – HAMPSHIRE
    SO24 9SQ
    pc@diverse-trading.co.uk
    Tel. 01962 772176

Pardini believe in evolution not revolution and carry spares for most if not all their products.

Website;
    https://pardini.it/en/category/air-pistols/

Hope this helps,
    ATB
    Mike.

Pardini K12 owner....
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    The Pardini importer is or was Diverse Trading - Paul Cutts;

DIVERSE TRADING COMPANY LTD
    Mr. PAUL CUTTS
    BEDE HOUSE – BRIGHTON HILL
    ROPLEY - ALRESFORD – HAMPSHIRE
    SO24 9SQ
    pc@diverse-trading.co.uk
    Tel. 01962 772176

Pardini believe in evolution not revolution and carry spares for most if not all their products.

Website;
    https://pardini.it/en/category/air-pistols/

Hope this helps,
    ATB
    Mike.

Pardini K12 owner....

Thanks for that, i will contact Paul, i have exchanged a few emails with him regarding a Pardini .22LR which im expecting to be delivered to my RFD any day, i didn't realise he did the air guns as well.