Thread: What do you want on your reloading bench?

What do you want on your reloading bench?

I’m very limited on space so my reloading bench is one off those tool chests on wheels. I’ve put a nice solid top on it with tracks so I can replace things when I want.
    So far I have my powder dropper mounted and a frame for my press to fit on. It all works better than expected.

I’m now thinking of having another replaceable board with a vice on and a removable stand for placing guns in.
    I think that will be me done but can anyone think off any other useful additions for working on, cleaning, modifying guns or for reloading.

What-do-you-want-on-your-reloading-bench

More room

Reloading in a small space

My mate uses a 3 legged bar stool and then g clamps whichever item he’s currently reloading to it,

He hand primes the cases, and then batch loads each stage of the reloading press

He also has a fold up workmate with a block of wood screwed to a wooden top which he can clamp in the jaws of the work mate so he has a flat surface to use

As he lives in a small cottage, everything has to pack away when not in use

Have fun

Regards Steve

I used something similar to this for years, in fact I liked it so much, when I upgraded to a larger bench I just bolted it to the top

https://bulletin.accurateshooter.com...loading-bench/
    Do nothing, achieve nothing