Hi all

Been a while since I've posted here in the Air Pistol Section. However it is only fitting as the UBC back in 2008 asked for the Air Pistol Section to be born

I have moved my Airgun World Magazines from one area to another and so I thought I'd do a story so far>>

Since 2011 we have not missed one Edition in Airgun World, sometimes with two articles in one Edition. So far that is a total of 169 articles with two awaiting publications. Our articles range from Reviews of a wide range of products, Shooting Shows, technical items, Competitions and even an Airgun Wedding. All on the basis of safety, honesty, integrity and fun. There is a dedicated Thread where it lists every article that we have done >> HERE << And constantly writing articles like the new Umarex Hk416 A5

Pictures for this thread can be found on our Instagram Page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsI5FrEN...RlODBiNWFlZA==

We are really proud of ourselves in what we have achieved! Thank you to all that support us, being that of the writers, companies, families and friends. We also appreciate the great feedback that we get too.

If there is anything that you would like to see written or videos on our YouTube Channel please let us know.

Kind regards
The UBC Team