Fitted.

Before fitting was a bit smoky, and running at just under 5ft/lb with 8.4gr diabolo pellets

Stripping it was the easy part, but fear started to set in when I took the spring and piston cylinder apart! £11 Silverline sash clamp from that big auction site didn't instil confidence, but it worked

Degunked, original piston seal removed and replaced with a 22mm Aussie parachute seal, spring shortened by the recommended 1.5 coils, lubricated sparingly with decent moly paste and all lined up to go back in

Took two attempts to reassemble!! First resulted in cylinder end and spring taking flight as only being blessed with two hands I struggled to keep everything lined up in sash clamp

Second attempt I dremeled a notch in one of the clamping faces to match the little spur on the transfer port end and strapped it to bar of clamp with several thick cable ties, and still the last 10mm was wound in 1/8 of a turn at a time

Thankfully all done and finished - haven't chrono'd it yet as it's too dark to use FX chrono in the back garden, but a few test shots indoors it is far smoother, and same POI at 6yds so fingers crossed power is right as there is NO WAY I am stripping that thing again. Ever. Never.