Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free: Phoenix/Fast Fire 10 air rifle walnut stocks/barrels/spares etc:

Free: Phoenix/Fast Fire 10 air rifle walnut stocks/barrels/spares etc:

For anyone who may have an interest in the Pax Guns Phoenix and Fast fire 10 air rifles, there is available a large number of the walnut stock butts; various barrels from BSA, and assorted component parts, eg trigger guards, loading levers, top blocks etc etc.

Collection only from Pax Guns in Highgate by appointment. I cannot be doing with postage for these items I'm afraid.

No money necessary just the fact that someone might get some use/benefit is good enough.

Unfortunately all the original tooling that was previously offered went for scrap! I hope that these components might be saved?

Phoenix spares ..

Sent a pm....

Such a shame you cannot post. Id love some spares for my phoenix.

Yes I wouldn't mind some for mine either, but I unable to collect also

Quote Originally Posted by slug-gun View Post
    For anyone who may have an interest in the Pax Guns Phoenix and Fast fire 10 air rifles, there is available a large number of the walnut stock butts; various barrels from BSA, and assorted component parts, eg trigger guards, loading levers, top blocks etc etc.

Collection only from Pax Guns in Highgate by appointment. I cannot be doing with postage for these items I'm afraid.

No money necessary just the fact that someone might get some use/benefit is good enough.

Unfortunately all the original tooling that was previously offered went for scrap! I hope that these components might be saved?
    That is a very generous offer.
    I would like to collect some for personal use. I would also be willing to collect more, to send out to others on the AirgunBBS who cannot pick up in person.

I'll PM you to discuss details.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    I would like to collect some for personal use. I would also be willing to collect more, to send out to others on the AirgunBBS who cannot pick up in person.

Craig
    Very kind offer. Id be interested in a few items craig. Chris

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post

Craig
    Very good of you, I'd be after some spares for my Pheonix

I'd be happy to cover any costs (and a drink) to get a spare lever, barrel, stock, loading lever, top, etc.
    NON SUFFICIT ORBIS

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B View Post
    I'd be happy to cover any costs (and a drink) to get a spare lever, barrel, stock, loading lever, top, etc.
    Exactly the same items here also please.

I'll have a meet up with Craig then, and hopefully he can arrange with you all to have various items, and you can 'compensate' him as you all see fit.

The parts stock taking was woeful - ergo there are masses of some items/parts, and none of others. eg there are about 60 odd walnut stocks, so anyone who wants one should

be okay.

Free: Phoenix/Fast Fire 10 air rifle walnut stocks/barrels/spares etc:

Quote Originally Posted by slug-gun View Post
    I'll have a meet up with Craig then, and hopefully he can arrange with you all to have various items, and you can 'compensate' him as you all see fit.

The parts stock taking was woeful - ergo there are masses of some items/parts, and none of others. eg there are about 60 odd walnut stocks, so anyone who wants one should

be okay.
    Hello everyone,

I've arranged to meet slug-gun this Sunday. I'll make sure to ask him if he has a favorite charity, so that anyone who benefits from his generosity can make a voluntary donation.

Once I've got the bits I'll make a list of everything. I'm open to suggestions as to the best way to advertise these, on the BBS preferably, so that people can let me know what they need.

All requests for parts so far have been noted. I'll contact you all by PM.

Take care,

Craig

fastfire 10

Hello sir , i have a fastfire 10 and would be interested in a spares or a walnut stock please.
    Thank you for your very generous offer. Please do let me know what is availiable and what the cost may be.
    Cheers maz.

Phoenix

Very kind offer Slug Gun. I have PMed you.

Hi TunnelRat and Slug-gun - Very kind gesture and well done for organising. I have three phoenix air rifles, and another in pieces which I would need bits for to build up. If I could be considered for any spares that are going that would be great. Obviously happy to pay for peoples time, postage, contirbute to charity etc. Thanks, Matt.

Pheonix

Hi could I please put my name forward for a Pheonix walnut stock.
    Thanks Paul