Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free: Phoenix/Fast Fire 10 air rifle walnut stocks/barrels/spares etc:

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    Well, that was quick!

Barrel arrived today, so well packaged I thought there were two in there.

Please PM me the postage cost so I can settle up.

Cheers,

Mark.
    Hello Mark,

I'm glad there wasn't two in there, because that would've meant I just posted someone a rolled up newspaper.

I'll get round to sending out payment and charity details in the near future.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by jambug123 View Post
    I am also looking for some spares for my phoenix happy to pay postage,
    I would be interested in a cocking lever, valve stem and service seals ect.
    when the time comes some of the small parts as I am willing to remake parts for people if they need them much easier if I have a loose part to copy e.g valve stem linkage parts valve blocks ect.
    Hello jambug123,

I've just sent you a PM.

Craig

Charity Details

Hello,

For those who wish to contribute, the name of the charity is – Children with Cancer UK. www.childrenwithcancer.org.uk

Chris (slug-gun) told me that this was the charity Hugh Earl (founder of Pax Airguns) supported after the death of his only son from Leukaemia, at the age of 8 years old.

I’m sure he will be pleased to know that his generosity to us, is helping children today, through our donations.

On a personal note. My wife called as I was driving home, after collecting the Pax Airgun parts from Chris. She told me that our teenage son had been admitted to hospital. Currently he is in the EICU/HDI unit at the Royal Brompton Hospital.

It is very humbling to see how many people are committed to helping our loved ones when they need it most. I can't possibly thank them all enough.

Regards,

Craig

Sad news Craig. I wish for you, all you wish for yourselves.
    Phil
    NON SUFFICIT ORBIS

Hi Graig,

I hope your son gets well soon and best wishes to you all.

As discussed I've done a transfer to you for p&p costs, a donation to charity and a drink for yourself, thanks again to Chris for offering parts up and to you, for all your efforts sorting out and posting.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    Hello,

For those who wish to contribute, the name of the charity is – Children with Cancer UK. www.childrenwithcancer.org.uk

Chris (slug-gun) told me that this was the charity Hugh Earl (founder of Pax Airguns) supported after the death of his only son from Leukaemia, at the age of 8 years old.

I’m sure he will be pleased to know that his generosity to us, is helping children today, through our donations.

On a personal note. My wife called as I was driving home, after collecting the Pax Airgun parts from Chris. She told me that our teenage son had been admitted to hospital. Currently he is in the EICU/HDI unit at the Royal Brompton Hospital.

It is very humbling to see how many people are committed to helping our loved ones when they need it most. I can't possibly thank them all enough.

Regards,

Craig
    Sorry to hear about your son craig. I was under brompton for tests and still are. they are an amazing bunch there. He is in very good hands. Hope he gets better son. Chris

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    Hello jambug123,

I've just sent you a PM.

Craig
    Hi Craig,

Sorry to hear about your lad, hope things get sorted soonest.

The barrel landed today, I've tried to PM but your inbox is full. It's just what I was looking for, thank you. I'll sort out the postage and the donation. Do you have a reference number or 'in memory of' name?

Rich

Stock

Hi, stock received today, very well packed and very pleased with it. A donation will be made to the above charity.
    Thanks to Chris and Craig
    Cheers Paul

Quote Originally Posted by lightning22 View Post
    Hi Craig,

Sorry to hear about your lad, hope things get sorted soonest.

The barrel landed today, I've tried to PM but your inbox is full. It's just what I was looking for, thank you. I'll sort out the postage and the donation. Do you have a reference number or 'in memory of' name?

Rich
    Hello Rich,

That's good the barrel arrived eventually.

No reference number or name was given. But 'Pax' might be fitting as it means 'peace' in Latin.

Cheers,

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by vintagewebleyman View Post
    Hi, stock received today, very well packed and very pleased with it. A donation will be made to the above charity.
    Thanks to Chris and Craig
    Cheers Paul
    You're welcome Paul, and thank you.

Cheers,

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Sorry to hear about your son craig. I was under brompton for tests and still are. they are an amazing bunch there. He is in very good hands. Hope he gets better son. Chris
    Totally agree with you, they are an amazing bunch of people.

Cheers,

Craig

Hi, I have a Parker Hale Phoenux mk2 with a badly chipped schnabel forend from the previous owner, would the Pax forend fit this rifle?

Any help much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SLR88 View Post
    Hi, I have a Parker Hale Phoenux mk2 with a badly chipped schnabel forend from the previous owner, would the Pax forend fit this rifle?

Any help much appreciated.
    Hello,

Yes, the Parker Hale and Pax Phoenix forends are interchangeable.

You have a PM.

Craig

verminhunter is offline The founder of the FAC .25 Big Boys Fan club

pax guns up for sale

saw awhile ago for sale board on top of his shop in archway road, does anyone have any more info
    I'm forever blowing "Bubbles"

Born Again is online now Owns three Roy orbison albums
    I love my Phoenix MK2, are there spare parts still available or have they all gone now ?