Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free: Phoenix/Fast Fire 10 air rifle walnut stocks/barrels/spares etc:

Quote Originally Posted by vintagewebleyman View Post
    Hi could I please put my name forward for a Pheonix walnut stock.
    Thanks Paul

I can't see that will be a problem at all.

BEESA is offline A Man walks in to a bar.....
    I wouldn't mind a .177 barrel if possible . It wouldn't be for a Pax gun , but a project I have in mind . Willing to pay the asking price
    Regards
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by slug-gun View Post
    For anyone who may have an interest in the Pax Guns Phoenix and Fast fire 10 air rifles, there is available a large number of the walnut stock butts; various barrels from BSA, and assorted component parts, eg trigger guards, loading levers, top blocks etc etc.

Collection only from Pax Guns in Highgate by appointment. I cannot be doing with postage for these items I'm afraid.

No money necessary just the fact that someone might get some use/benefit is good enough.

Unfortunately all the original tooling that was previously offered went for scrap! I hope that these components might be saved?
    I have the ff10 but with the plastic furniture, it is in pretty good condition and it has just been fully serviced as the valve was leaking do you have any spares? I am on the Isle of Wight though which means i have to wait for someone who may be heading herts way

I am after a. 177cal carbine barrel craig along with spare stock and any other spares my phoenix will need. Let me know bud. Chris

Phoenix/FF10 Spares

Hello,

Just to update the thread, I made it over to Pax Airguns at the weekend.

What can I say…other than that Chris is a true gentleman.

I was able to collect many parts for both the Phoenix and FF10 rifles. These were mainly the larger components. Chris is going to sort out the smaller internal components later, and then let me know when they are available for collection.
    So, I can’t say what the final list of available parts is going to be.
    I don’t even know what I currently have yet! But it is a lot, so don’t worry that it’s going to go out of stock soon.

Many of you are interested in the Phoenix stocks (me too), so I opened a box. One thing I noticed was the weight difference between them. A quick check on the kitchen scales showed one was 860g and another was 650g (both weights including butt pad but not including the tommy bar).
    Most of you will probably choose a new stock based on colour/grain/figuring. But if you want one that is possibly 200g lighter than the one you currently have, to push the rifle’s point of balance a little further forward, then I could look out a lighter one for you.

Both the butt and the front stocks are available.

I’d prefer you picked a stock you liked, rather than me just sending you the next one out of the box.
    But I can see choosing a stock is where we might spend a lot of time/posts/PMs.
    If you haven’t done so already, please PM me your mobile number, I will set up a Whatsapp group where you can view photographs of the stocks. The first person on this thread, who asked me to pick him up some bits, gets to choose his stock first. Based on what stock is chosen, I will then pick you out a matching front stock.

Craig

0.177 project barrel

Quote Originally Posted by BEESA View Post
    I wouldn't mind a .177 barrel if possible . It wouldn't be for a Pax gun , but a project I have in mind . Willing to pay the asking price
    Regards
    Don
    Hello Don,

I haven’t had time to take a detailed look but there are some barrels with damaged bluing, or they’ve had a couple of inches cut off from the breech end. I saw another that seems to have failed QC as it’s labelled ‘poor accuracy’. They are all threaded for a silencer at the muzzle I think.

It might be worth machining one of these for your project, rather than taking a perfect barrel that someone might want to fit to their Phoenix.

If this would work for you, please drop me a PM with the minimum barrel length you require. You only need to pay the post and packing. But do look out for a future update on the thread, about where to make an entirely voluntary charity contribution.

Craig

First Choice of Stock - Winner!

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    I am after a. 177cal carbine barrel craig along with spare stock and any other spares my phoenix will need. Let me know bud. Chris
    Hello Chris,

By my reckoning, you get to choose your stock first, as you were first to say on the thread that you wanted me to pick you up some bits. If you can please PM me your mobile number, I will add you to the Whatsapp group.

A 0.177 carbine barrel shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure there must be some in there.

I only have mostly the large parts at the moment. But if you need a new (they are in the white) lever and a trigger guard that's a handy thing to have spare.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    Hello Don,

I haven’t had time to take a detailed look but there are some barrels with damaged bluing, or they’ve had a couple of inches cut off from the breech end. I saw another that seems to have failed QC as it’s labelled ‘poor accuracy’. They are all threaded for a silencer at the muzzle I think.

It might be worth machining one of these for your project, rather than taking a perfect barrel that someone might want to fit to their Phoenix.

If this would work for you, please drop me a PM with the minimum barrel length you require. You only need to pay the post and packing. But do look out for a future update on the thread, about where to make an entirely voluntary charity contribution.

Craig
    I'd be interested in a barrel with damaged bluing (.177) and/or trimmed at the breach.

Rich

I would be interested in a 0.177 barrel with damaged blueing, also for a project.

tunnelrat - should I PM my details?
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    Hello Chris,

By my reckoning, you get to choose your stock first, as you were first to say on the thread that you wanted me to pick you up some bits. If you can please PM me your mobile number, I will add you to the Whatsapp group.

A 0.177 carbine barrel shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure there must be some in there.

I only have mostly the large parts at the moment. But if you need a new (they are in the white) lever and a trigger guard that's a handy thing to have spare.

Craig
    Thanks craig. I will take whatever spares you have as this gun is a keeper. Let me know when you have pics of the stocks please. Chris

BEESA is offline A Man walks in to a bar.....
    Craig your inbox is full , you need to clear some space
    Regards
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by lightning22 View Post
    I'd be interested in a barrel with damaged bluing (.177) and/or trimmed at the breach.

Rich
    Hello Don,

Can you PM me you postal address and I'll get that sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    I would be interested in a 0.177 barrel with damaged blueing, also for a project.

tunnelrat - should I PM my details?
    Yes please, please send me a PM.

Well, that was quick!

Barrel arrived today, so well packaged I thought there were two in there.

Please PM me the postage cost so I can settle up.

Cheers,

Mark.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

I am also looking for some spares for my phoenix happy to pay postage,
    I would be interested in a cocking lever, valve stem and service seals ect.
    when the time comes some of the small parts as I am willing to remake parts for people if they need them much easier if I have a loose part to copy e.g valve stem linkage parts valve blocks ect.
    PARKER HALE Phoenix mark 2 number 9, Parker Hale striker, Webley Vulcan MK2, alros trailsman crosman 2200