Thread: Pellpax Customer 'service'

Pellpax Customer 'service'

Good price for what I brought, let down by delivery driver.... delivery should have been at 1816, with the advice given it could be an hour either side

Knowing this I drove to work today, so incurred fuel and parking costs so I could guarantee to be home by 1715, only to get an update at 1600 that driver had tried to deliver, was unable to, and it would be redelivered next week.......

Not even a hint of an apology from 'customer service', having been cut off once and had to call them back

Driver came back, not even a hint of an apology, gruff, officious, and stunk like an ashtray, as did the goods I purchased

Safe to say will not be a repeat customer
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

Think I've bought four guns, & many accessories from them over the last decade. Can't say I've ever had an issue, & twice they have gone the extra mile. Once when things were unavailable - rang me to check the substitutions would be OK with ammo, also were very helpful when the new rifle I'd ordered (made by a well known German manufacturer) turned out to be a Friday afternoon pile of poo.
    As for the driver smelling like an ashtray...really don't think that's relevant, altho' I can understand your point re things you have ordered smelling.

ATB

Bru
    Last edited by laverdabru; 23-05-2023 at 04:33 PM.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

I bought an HW30 from Pellpax a couple of years ago and a CP1 pistol this year, service was spot on both times.

only dealt with them one time good service

Dealt with them twice, good service each time, friendly helpful driver

I've always been satisfied with the service that I've received at Pellpax as well. Especially since the change of management a couple of years ago.
    God created man and god created woman
    Sam colt made them equal

More than satisfied with the service when my gun was delivered.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Not had a problem ever since the change in management and bought quite a bit from them including 3 guns.
    One of those had a problem and their handling of it was very good.

A good service used a couple of times, I did have a problem but sorted out fast.