Thread: cricket tactical in 22 cal

cricket tactical in 22 cal

im going to stick my neck out and say this gun is the best gun ive owned so accurate and built like a tank i dont think i will be buying another airgun

Ive sampled your enjoyment with my mk1 cricket, as it was fantastic and Im such a idiot for selling it as I didn’t really know what I had, Ive since bought and AGT, Edgun and FiX hoping to replace the glee, but none have actually matched the Kalibrgun with the FiX being laughable when measured by these easterners

I say, Enjoy and try not to sell it as you’ll definitely regret it

Such a shame we dont have a big Kalibrgun importer or dealer network as once you shoot one you’ll be hooked, so ideally the UK needs a supply of Kalibrguns and Tiapans which tick all the same boxes
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

i agree i can honestly say its the best gun ive ever owned this gun wil be going no where so accurate ,can i ask why you sold your on was it 177 or 22

Mine was .177 and like a laser, I sold it to fund another purchase.

After a few different guns I realised what the cricket delivered and others hadn’t, I then began looking at buying from euroland where I found the Tiapan veteran bullpup, these too look to offer Kalibrgun type excellence, and we dont see a whole lot about these CZ guns but the yanks rave about them, Ive seen one for sale in the uk but missed it.

The new tactical Kalibrgun looks well as does the mini carbine
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

lovely guns mate

done a bit target shooting tonight lazer accurate this cricket is

Cz make mighty fine barrels for Kalibrgun.
    I have a MK2 .177 and it can match my FTP900,
    HFT500 and a FT TX200 for accuracy, amazingly good guns plus around 200 shots per fill on a full charge. .
    Probably the best guns of their kind.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

totaly agree with you