Thread: S200 fill valve removal nut.

S200 fill valve removal nut.

Hi all.

Does anyone have a heads up on where I might be able to get one of these - that isn't Lane Regulators or Huma? (The former is closed for June, the latter wants a kidney.)

I've had a good Google around, to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
    Kral Demon, Webley VMX, Stoeger 20, 2 x Crosman 1077's, SMK QS79, Walther Nighthawk, Walther CP99, Walther Reign, AAS200 MK1, Webley Tempest, ASG TAC Repeat, ASI Sniper (in bits). I think that's all of them - mostly shot by young people on a 10m/4 lane indoor range.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham

Thanks for that.

Certainly cheaper, (I think cheaper than Lane Regs...)

1-3 week delivery... I hold this in reserve for now.

(The fix isn't urgent, it would just be nice to get it done.)

I could probably run it to my local airgun shop, but it's not exactly local to me... That's an option...
    Kral Demon, Webley VMX, Stoeger 20, 2 x Crosman 1077's, SMK QS79, Walther Nighthawk, Walther CP99, Walther Reign, AAS200 MK1, Webley Tempest, ASG TAC Repeat, ASI Sniper (in bits). I think that's all of them - mostly shot by young people on a 10m/4 lane indoor range.

I got mine of an well.known action site

think there still on there

Thanks all.

It's off now, went to my local-ish gun shop where they had the tool. (Good excuse to make another purchase too...)

For info, It's Lane Regs that sell on the auction site, so it would've been delayed there too.

Quite happy with the new gun too, nice wee Reximex Mito...

Hey ho.