Thread: Broadway gun room

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35

Broadway gun room

Hi all,

Whilst staying in the Cotswolds for a few days, we went to visit Broadway, a lovely village but is a bit too touristy in my eyes, Whilst there we visited the Broadway gun room, a nice place but be prepared to have a very large wad of cash on your person if you wish to purchase anything, they had a FWB Sport 124 carbine (not sure if they ever made one) with a, in their words a silencer, which in fact was a modern Diana barrel weight at the eye watering price of just under £600, not sure if it has any internal work done but it was a tidy gun, they also had a Airsporter centenary at £1300, the new selection was obviously the usual selection of HWs with the odd appearance of AAs, all I can say is glad it's not my local shop.
    Last edited by look no hands; 28-05-2023 at 06:14 PM.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Yikes!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Doesn’t surprise me that a gun shop in Broadway would
    be expensive as it’s that sort of a place i.e upmarket Cotswolds.

I've been to Broadway a couple of times, gorgeous place. Ain't been to the gun shop though.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

I feel that they haven't made the best of it. They got a decent floor footprint but even after a tidy up, it still misses hooking me. There's a balance to be struck between profit and attractive enough to get punters to part with their money. Top dollar and shabbyesq showroom doesn't help. Look at Emmett & Stone in Marlow. RIFLEMANS at Hambridge. Sportsman Dorset - albeit rather shabby too but huge selection.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

One would need a beer and snack in the Lygon Arms after that shock.....

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    I feel that they haven't made the best of it. They got a decent floor footprint but even after a tidy up, it still misses hooking me. There's a balance to be struck between profit and attractive enough to get punters to part with their money. Top dollar and shabbyesq showroom doesn't help. Look at Emmett & Stone in Marlow. RIFLEMANS at Hambridge. Sportsman Dorset - albeit rather shabby too but huge selection.
    It's a very nice place, and it actually looks very inviting from the outside and I understand if they have high rent etc but prices of their secondhand rifles are way over the top in my opinion, I visited Leicestershire airguns a while ago and although it's a bit shabby, it was packed with customers and was bursting with new, secondhand and a decent amount of doer uppers at sensible prices.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in