Thread: Artemis PP700w pistol .177

Wink Artemis PP700w pistol .177

This is an amazing value PCP AIR PISTOL, it is very easy to shoot with open sites or a red dot site, though a bit on the heavy side, can achieve easily 50 accurate shots per fill and is accurate out to 25m, depending on your skill can achieve sub inch grouping (i use JSB EXACTS .177).

but i would recommend this even over the more expensive HW pcp pistol. This easily just as accurate, the action not quite as refined but is regulated and has a nice 2 stage trigger.

Excellent value PCP PISTOL.
    Walther rm8 .22
    Pp700w
    Bsa ultra se .177

WOW…, It look amazing what sort of price new brother ? Is it expensive or affordable?

I have this pistol only mine is the green handle version. I bought a stock extension for it and also a silencer which works but doesn't cut down on the noise as I expected but it works and looks good I use it for 10m and even 6yds in the house when it's raining. A very good buy as it's accurate and sits nicely in my hands.

I had one of these fitted a silencer which worked well a shoulder stock and a hawk red dot was accurate and powerful but a seal blew out had it fixed but developed a slow leak so sold with the problem stated