Following on from a recent Buccaneer/Shadow/Trooper thread where I’m wanting to scratch the ultra small mini Carbine type setup low and behold I’ve bagged another HW45 instead for my sins

I’m no stranger to the HW45 having owned a fair few as they are still one of my favourite pistols

Luckily my latest purchase which came via a very good mate has had some internal goodies already done namely Aussie seal and TBT full kit so that saves me a job and my sanity yeah been there before with that monster preload

So my plan is using this 45 to make some sort of mini Carbine for my fun backyard garage range plinker.

I’ve got two routes to discover firstly I’ve never tried the shoulder stock route on any previous 45 and I’m after some experiences and advice on what’s out there? Even better if you can show pics? I know there was the original type shoulder stock but are there any other alternatives? Obviously 3d printing has boomed since those days and I see plenty of 3d stocks made for other pistols etc is this a viable route?

Secondly if I go the shoulder stock route and I like it, I’m thinking I would probably want to fit a longer barrel and add some front end weight with a silencer/brake etc from memory I remember the barrel being around 10mm diameter so a barrel should be fairly easy to sort?

With a shoulder stock fitted I probably wouldn’t need to go front iron sight riser as I’d probably fit a reflex or red dot or possibly even a small scope for the sights option.

Just after some ideas chaps as I’m sure many of you have done this road yonks ago and already muttered meh….but as my user tagline suggests I’m always late to the party