Thread: Newbie checking in

Newbie checking in

Evening guys, thank you for accepting me into your community I was recommended to this forum by a fellow enthusiast who had nothing but praise for its members and the wealth of knowledge available so IÂ’m happy to be a part of it.
    Names Adam as you've probably guessed and im now venturing back into the air gun life after some time away. I’m currently working with a mk1 rapid .20 which Iv owned since my teens (could never part ways with this one) a HW100T which I aquired in the last few years which the mrs thinks only owes me a few little pennies lol and finally an early HW45 from the 80s which I inherited from a family friend.
    Im looking to get out a bit more now I have a little more free time and stretch their legs a little as they have been hibernating for too long.

Im going to have a nosey and poke around the forum a little and ingest some of the knowledge you guys pass on and pop up where I can Iv been told your a friendly bunch so go easy on me as Iv been out the game a while lol.

Hope to speak to some of you very soon.
    Regards
    Adam

welcome to the forum adam great gun you have there