Thread: Question/pricing please - Selling my air pistol collection

Question/pricing please - Selling my air pistol collection

I appreciate not all are vintage, so apologies if I’m not quite in the correct section.

I am going to sell the following air pistols, but I do not wish to be accused of advertising or posting replica guns.

Looking at my list, can anyone confirm which would be considered a replica, and therefore not able to advertised on AGbbs?

My preference would be to sell f2f at Bisley/BFTO, and not to post. Thus avoiding the position of trying to justify to the law what is or is not a replica!

Also, are my prices realistic? All are in very good unmarked condition or look new, except the Crosman 600 where the refinish is flaking off in places.

Thank you

Crosman Medalist 1322 Multi Stroke Pneumatic (later plastic furniture) .22 - £50

Crosman 600 .22. Co2 seal required, no variant markings - £250

HW45 standard modle .22 - £180

HW75 Pneumatic .177 - £180

Drulov DU-10 .177 Co2 - £180

Swiss Arms P92 .177 BB Co2 - £100

Anics Skiff A-3000 .177 Co2 - £100

S&W 586 6" Black .177 Co2 - £120

S&W 686 Set (4” 6” 8” Barrels) Nickel .177 Co2 - £150

Looking at your list, they should all be fine to advertise on the forum, as I believe it's airsoft/blank firers that are verbotten, unless I'm mistaken. Someone will say if I am!

Prices look fair but a good set of quality pics for each pistol will help a potential buyer assess the condition better than a verbal description.

Good luck with the sale.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

None of them are classed as Replicas under law. All are air pistols which are exempt from the replica definition

The 3 barrel S&W set is £50 underpriced

All can be posted legally by either RM first class or Special delivery mail. special delivery carries the best standard insurance for all those models

Just know that if you post any to buyers- Don't include any Co2 cart's as the gun may end up in Ireland marked for destruction, The PO love destroying other peoples property if there's any pressure vessels with them/in them!!

Strange they don't do it with PCP's though!

John..
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

If the HW75 is in very good condition, IMO it should probably be £40 or £50 more. They cost more than £350 new.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

If the DU10 is in good condition and includes the original case you can add £100 to that price.

Cheers,
    Matt

Thanks to All
    Comments much appreciated.
    Moving to the sale section with some moderate price adjustments.