Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
Only told it was missing wilba mate, Not seen any pics personally. That mag retainer part also includes the actual shuttle components as well for loading the rifle, Everything can be made at a cost but the mags have eluded everyone, Not a clue as to why that part was removed but i suspect the rifle was dropped and the mag and shuttle where damaged. They will be in a little packet in a safe place somewhere on some ones shelf, We all have safe places for stuff but never know where it is when we want it. Never heard of a missing or broken one before. Will order a few more fill adapters next week as i am running short myself. Unlike other fill adapters easily available off the shelf if you lose yours then where do you go.
Just resurrecting a Skan Swift for a member and luckily it wont need anything apart from a service and the woodwork refinishing. Col.
Is the swift the same fill adapter as my R32 col? Looking to get another bottle with valve for my skan swift.any idea what that will cost col? I think that gun without the magazine,fill adapter,magazine shuttle mechanism the cost of getting all that will be to expensive I have seen r32's going on g star for £600 complete with a few mags so why bother fixing that one up.