Thread: HW30 Tune

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HW30 Tune

Well my little HW30 as gone off for an ARC tune. Lyn as been working on some new kits for this little popular HW so once back I'll give an update. Mach 1.5

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Well my little HW30 as gone off for an ARC tune. Lyn as been working on some new kits for this little popular HW so once back I'll give an update. Mach 1.5
    It is possible to put a Air Arms rear piston bearing on the rear skirt if a skilled machinist cuts a groove. Just saying, if you want that 'glided' feel. Tinbum kit is excellent as well.

I bet that'll be lovely, Paul, and will look forward to reading your update.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

bet its nice when it comes back

HW30 Tune

Reports coming in that the little 30 is putting in an amazing performance with the new ARC tuning kit. More details to follow. Mach 1.5

Sounds interesting

I've got my finger hovering over the buy button for another HW30 - depending on Lyn's kits.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I never really thought I'd be saying this, let alone be interested in this little rifle, but I have to say after shooting Karen's, I'm glad I got it for her, it will indeed be interesting to see how the littlelen performs, unfortunately I have to try and make Karen's easier to cock for her, so probably no performance (power wise) increase, I know the 30 isn't built for power but it would be interesting to see what they could do if tuned to an inch of its life.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Reports coming in that the little 30 is putting in an amazing performance with the new ARC tuning kit. More details to follow. Mach 1.5
    That's very interesting, can you share any details?
    Too many airguns!

Can't wait to hear all about it, Paul.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!