Thread: Webley Watch and Others.

Webley Watch and Others.

Having had 3 of these watches in the past and sold them on. Another one has come my way, along with a new looking tempest in .22 (5.6) not boxed though, and a excellent 1961/2 Senior in .177, Alot of these acquired by me stem from friends who know i am into air gun related items, plus local dealers who take in part exchange against shotgun and rifles. Getting back to the watch it is in its Webley box and unused new condition. I have fitted a new watch battery and it works perfectly. (i have my own watch repair kit). These watches were given away with a Webley Eclipse rifle circa 1992. Getting quite rare and collectable noeadays.

I never knew this was a thing let along seen one, I must keep my eyes open at the local flea markets. I have an Eclipse so it would be something nice to go with it plus all the other Webleys I have, it would surly add to my collection......dom

I also still have one in the box from new. Silly money on that auction site.. Will send you some pics over Dom.. Col.

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    I also still have one in the box from new. Silly money on that auction site.. Will send you some pics over Dom.. Col.
    Thank you for doing that Colin, like the little pistols as well 👍👍......dom

Here's a couple of photographs. I still have several of these watches purchased ex Webley sale.

never new they were made look very nice

W.Watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    Here's a couple of photographs. I still have several of these watches purchased ex Webley sale.

Thats the one. It takes a 377/626.Watch battery if any body is interested. Cost. £2.£3 for a good quality battery.