Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,696 to 1,703 of 1703

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    You're welcome Tony
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Ray,

Found a link to the shooting table (no stock currently though)

https://www.nitehawkproducts.co.uk/9...ench-rest.html
    No worries. I may have sorted one thanks.
    I must say you have a very soft topped one 🫢

BBF
    "The grass is always greener on the other side"

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    The fact that we had 2 Rays and no cakes could lead me to question the continuing use of "nice" Ray
    😂😂🤔🤔🤔
    "The grass is always greener on the other side"

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Law of sod, I go out, I get sick, fortunately nothing more than what feels like a cold but just aswell todays now a quiet one, might sit with a Cuppa outside for a quiet plink if the winds not too harsh and if it is I'll use the indoor range instead.
    Got some expired Nuts left over from Chistmas to load into a Catty to belt things with aswell and the brightside with these is that any flyers don't matter as they are good for the soil so no worry about finding them later.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    How was​ your visit with Segata?
    No visit yet as me bums stuck to my comfy chair
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Still not left mine yet today acctually, probably will be indoors if I plink as winds getting up so no limit on daylight (will light outdoors eventually with something solar that the range computer can control), no restrictions really on anyone visiting bar appointments from time to time and me being awake (as just woken up I can be real aggy until meds kick in), area I'm in has multiple schools so best avoid driving in it during run times but other than that thers a parade of shops up the back of the house for supplies, ensuite Lurcher to pet and plenty of junk to blow to bits if wanting to blow off some steam.
    Range rules for everyone are don't be a dick to the neighbours or dog, no steel bbs or highpower indoors, nothing over 12ftlbs on the targets as they are only rated to that and if you're going to use a lot of ammo either bring your own or replenish what you use.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Still not left mine yet today acctually, probably will be indoors if I plink as winds getting up so no limit on daylight (will light outdoors eventually with something solar that the range computer can control), no restrictions really on anyone visiting bar appointments from time to time and me being awake (as just woken up I can be real aggy until meds kick in), area I'm in has multiple schools so best avoid driving in it during run times but other than that thers a parade of shops up the back of the house for supplies, ensuite Lurcher to pet and plenty of junk to blow to bits if wanting to blow off some steam.
    Range rules for everyone are don't be a dick to the neighbours or dog, no steel bbs or highpower indoors, nothing over 12ftlbs on the targets as they are only rated to that and if you're going to use a lot of ammo either bring your own or replenish what you use.
    Only projectiles out of my guns are 11.9ftlbs or below .....the car can do a bit more
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

I did once launch a concrete post with the M3 through a neighbours fence, did fess up and offer to pay for it but they never came to collect, I'd just brought it back after a test run with the new micro switches put in the paddles and I tried to Lambo park as the council are terrible for maintaining the bays in the street, so sat on the sill to lean out out so I could see fully behind the bumper and make sure all I was touching was soft foliage and my left foot working the pedals, it got stuck and jammed the accelerator so off we went on the Rev limiter into the post which it fortunately went enough under to lift the rear wheels otherwise I'd have got through several gardens before landing in someones Kitchen in the next street.