Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,638 of 1638

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    No worries and if you spot my Grandmother say Hi very very very loudly, usually found causing Havoc occasionaly with an older Grey Lurcher in tow.

Found a load more expired tins in the Kitchen, hopefully the Neighbours like Coffee otherwise theres going to be some moan by time that lots through.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Great news about your new job Tone and I hope it works out well for you.

I’ve not been on the Forum for a few days now as I’m currently on a road trip along the Norfolk coast so I’d like to acknowledge Segata’s previous suggestion about using an exercise bike to try and get my legs into better shape in preparation for getting back on the motorbike again. Cheers for that.🥃
    Thank you, Graeme. I hope you're enjoying your little road trip. Not only did that weather God Neil sort the weather for last weekend's Bash, he then proceeded to sort it for most of the UK, so you have lovely conditions. Hope all your plans for getting back onto two wheels go well.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    A bit late to the congratulatory party but……. Well Done Tone .

When do you start ? More importantly, have you told them you need leave for the August Bash dates?
    Start on 1st June, Pauly. Will sort the Bash leave dates.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!