Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,726 to 1,731 of 1731

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    On balance, I doubt it’s him
    Last I heard he was kicked out so doubt he'd be making himself known even if it was plus my last time there was about 15 years ago so may even be dead by now.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Funnily enough he has had a few days off recently.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Smile Sleepy-o-meter says

79 to go, peeps.

Ten for your special day, Pauly.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

@ Paul, Hellequin

Have you got round to fitting the spring kit to the little Relum yet, Paul? Just wondering if it helped with the "trigger finger slap" if so?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Typical, damn near kill myself cutting back the Garden yesterday for new Ammo to try today and its p*ssing it down, can't try it on the Indoor range as Guns are too powerful.
    Perfect argument for another Gun me thinks when funds allow, atleast thats how I'll plead my case to 'er indoors

May have an indoor plink when meds kick in and then be a little prodcutive, been contemplating finally finishing a Microaquarium I designed based on old Rocket Lava lamps, Sea Monkeys only living in it of course but thats about the limits of my Pet care abilities these days anyway.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Typical, damn near kill myself cutting back the Garden yesterday for new Ammo to try today and its p*ssing it down, can't try it on the Indoor range as Guns are too powerful.
    Perfect argument for another Gun me thinks when funds allow, atleast thats how I'll plead my case to 'er indoors

May have an indoor plink when meds kick in and then be a little prodcutive, been contemplating finally finishing a Microaquarium I designed based on old Rocket Lava lamps, Sea Monkeys only living in it of course but thats about the limits of my Pet care abilities these days anyway.
    I don’t normally do this but have you tried airsoft for the indoor fun? You can buy a full auto gun albeit with non realistic blue stock or whatever but it does mean you can machinegun the hell out of cornflakes boxes at 12 feet and as they’re mostly electric with reusable 6mm round ammo it could be the inexpensive rainy day pick me up you need..