Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,672 of 1672

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Not been yet, can always come too if you want
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Hi guys. Just enjoying a sex on the beach, on our balcony on the ship in Italy. Nice
    Lovely. Whereabouts in Italy are you, Dave? Continue having a fantastic time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Well as I'm up I did a rough clean up (will properly wipe the ironing board with a damp cloth to get any residual dust before Guns get opened) and set the indoor range up, swapped the Alien eggs with champagne corks as the eggs are a bit light and don't stay put so well so when I get magents I'll add some to them to make it more reliable.
    That way if I get back from the MRI scan and need to wind down I still can even if its dark, got a sealed box of Mexico edition Americano pods for outdoor range shenannigans Monday as I forgot about them and apparently they expired 4 years ago, theres fresh pods for the machine too so plenty still to drink.
    Think I may finally be able to sleep so going to get some shut eye before my Sisters Birthday pub lunch, need to choose what I eat carefully otherwise I could end up huffing the fumes.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Well as I'm up I did a rough clean up (will properly wipe the ironing board with a damp cloth to get any residual dust before Guns get opened) and set the indoor range up, swapped the Alien eggs with champagne corks as the eggs are a bit light and don't stay put so well so when I get magents I'll add some to them to make it more reliable.
    That way if I get back from the MRI scan and need to wind down I still can even if its dark, got a sealed box of Mexico edition Americano pods for outdoor range shenannigans Monday as I forgot about them and apparently they expired 4 years ago, theres fresh pods for the machine too so plenty still to drink.
    Think I may finally be able to sleep so going to get some shut eye before my Sisters Birthday pub lunch, need to choose what I eat carefully otherwise I could end up huffing the fumes.
    I'd recommend Ultra Grime wipes for the ironing board. Keeps mine absolutely tip top!!!

Hi guys. Just enjoying a sex on the beach, on our balcony on the ship in Italy. Nice
    Very nice Dave!!! Have a great one!!!

Smile Sleepometer says

83 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    You got a beech on your balcony!
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in