Thread: A lesson for us all

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just had someone I work with diagnosed with the same; never going to be an easy ride for anyone involved

I'd considered keeping an inventory of my collection, but if SWMBO ever found it before my passing I doubt I'd have to worry about dying of old age!

Deepest condolences... I've met people through shooting that I'd trust implicitly and count as friends and barely be able to recall their name, it sounds like your shooting buddy was way more than that
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Sorry for your loss Tinbum and don't you worry about rambling, some of the best ways to cope are simply just to talk so if you want an ear there will always be one here.

As to Guns my Mrs sort of knows, no Combo locks or really any so far as theres no kids about and I'm always home but should I change that I will make sure theres a way to help others when Im not there.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

So sorry to hear this, Nick. You had obviously become very good friends. A horrible way to go.

Very good point made on the inventory / access. Something that I've given a bit of thought to also.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    So sorry to hear this Nick
    Such a horrible thing
    Take care mate
    Pete

sorry to hear this nick

I hope your friend is resting in peace, and overtime your sense of loss is replaced with enjoying fond memories of him
    Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I didn’t mean to come across as maudlin! I have lost a friend, that is true. He was a nice guy, but we have been expecting it for several weeks now.
    The tragedy is the amount of stuff his wife has to go through to sort and sell. The gun room was always my job, but I had no idea he’s squirrelled so much away.
    Nor did his wife!

We have now also found a receipt for a pistol that he has bought but was awaiting the authorisation for his licence. The authorisation has just arrived, but he was cremated on Wednseday, so it’s too late for him to take it with him. Little scamp!

Make lists! Label keys! Write combinations down somewhere!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>