Yeah.
So as you lift them out of the plastic hardcase they really are garbage.
They REALLY are.

So. Right off the bat, the hardpart pieces of this are deadringers for the MX-10 i just did. As such in other words, knew very well what i was up against and see.. after some hardcore work to that MX-10 it now IS "all it can be" and hits both hard and very very accurate using 36 or 40 grain hollow point slugs.

This?
Not so much as is.
Be aware that the legal limit to stay exempt (i keep permits) is 10J/7,4fpe. However measured at 4 meters.. Why i guess.. we´re talking REAL close to the UK 12 tbh. Anyways.
In contrast to in Britain, put the thing across the FX brick as was using 18 grainers.. told 30j.
Guess the turks didn´t really care all that much for country limits.. Nope. Thing as stock as they come.
Anyways.
Completely besides the point to me.. so eff it.

Just as on the MX-10 the shroud is all show n no go. Made that work in i jiffy.. a FX style diffusor up front and done deal. That coupled with a suppressor of mine worth its name.. you do the math.
That being said, DAAAUUUYM them loud sans shroud n suppressor even at 30 Joules!
Nah. Not on my watch.

Whatever.

Right. Reg of course not "bolted together". So ripped that apart and polished the living daylights out of all contact points using 1200 grit n oil. Then... this absolutely MASSIVE poppet!

..why i thought to myself it might be an idea to check what, if n when by just handing that thing first up a lesser top hat and in turn a PEEK seal. So i did.
Transfers were opened up to 5.5mm...

Yeah. Hm. I´ll make this work, rest assured. Anyway. I raised reg to 200 bar even (250 fill). Had replaced the HS with a sturdier one (still a single though) and gone through all "the little things", why i let it rip using 25.4´s.
Hm.
75J/ 55fpe. That was it though, and as we´ve learned through the MX-10... two things. Pure PEEK poppet seal on a 2mm spindle/shank AND a decent sized plenum. Right?

Then. The MX-9. Someone at Aselkon has GOT to have the hands of Godzilla! Cause the reach for the trigger is nothing short of insane. Now. The trigger "pin" is plain just threaded into the rocker on the trigger group (M3) so what i did was drill and tap a hole 90deg to that and then fab a trigger pin of my own.