Quote Originally Posted by felix gunner View Post
IME impressive, just like any marketplace there are good and bad dealers but especially this last year they have seriously upped the game. Buy the ‘Choice’ stuff and over $10 then the order is free 10 day shipping, pretty silly value really. I’ve had some stuff in 5 or 6 days. Always discount vouchers available.

Any issues then just like Flebay or Amazon you report and describe the issue with a pic or whatever and they sort it out. Again, just my experience from a few years and maybe 100 or so orders, a few problems but always more than sorted to my satisfaction without delay. An order I put in for 6 or so items two weeks ago - two $3 items were not shipped on time so they issued a $1 credit per item just for the delay.

Hard to argue but I fully understand why many would want nothing to do with China direct even though as we all know a huge majority of Western goods originate there.
Agreed, impressive. I've bought lots of admittedly lowish value items through them and never had a problem. Though I may be wrong, I understand that Ali holds the money you pay in escrow until you confirm satisfactory reception of goods and only then do they xfer it to the seller. Motorcycle accesories come out at half or less of the UK based sellers prices, for the same items, yet some still seem to believe that the more expensive suppliers give better quality!