Thread: Thanks for the Add

Thanks for the Add

99% new to air guns, I dabbled as a teenager, then hormones kicked in and girls and alcohol took over, this was all many years ago, My main sport/pastime was fishing, but I am now 69 and have poor health and cannot carry all the gear now, so, looking for a new hobby, I remembered my days of plinking and thought that would be a good match for me...so I started my enquiry's only to find that in my Bonnie Scotland we now require a license, and it can take 16 weeks or more to grant...also, if it is refused you lose your £72 fee, I think that is grossly unfair, anyway, I will be applying soon, maybe tomorrow, and I am looking forward to finding a gun I feel happy with, I intend to get a pistol first, probably a Co2 as my interest is only in target practice and plinking, I will most likely also get a rifle for the same discipline, but have not made up my mind on what type of propellant to get...springer, Co2 or PCP, they all seem to have advantages against each other, any/all advice warmly welcomed.

Thanks,
    Robert.

welcome to the forum robert

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Welcome Robert.

Enjoy your new purchase, when it comes.

Dave
    Smell my cheese