I might be a tad against the grain with my own experiences and thoughts….

I’ve had quite a few HW100’s over the years from the full lengths to karbines and even the FSB and 101

There’s some excellent positive attributes but also some negative findings from my own experiences.

To elaborate a little, I really like the magazine setup and side lever this is second to non probably the best around out of many pcps I’ve tried/owned.

My biggest negatives are for some reason I’ve owned many that have leaked it’s usually the QF port area or the inlet valve usual culprit seal which is no biggy as I’ve always uprated the inlet valve seal but the cylinder seals can be a ballache.

I’ve never been that keen on the split block type setup either as I much prefer a one piece type setup I’m going back to days when folks were using one piece mounts on a pcp as back in the day it was common to see folks trying to eliminate any weakness.

I’ve also never been keen on the barrel setup as I’ve seen many barrels that have spun especially with a semi seized silencer which usually results in ham fisted removal with only that angled grub screw holding the barrel in situ.

Talking of barrels the barrel band setup is also something I’m never keen on as I much prefer a fully floated barrel but something with strength eg you could do chin-ups on a rapid setup

I’ve tried the semi free floating removing the o ring in the band and also a fully floating setup without a band but I’ve never felt the barrel feels secure enough from a harmonics perspective which is obviously worse with a full length over the Karbine.

I’ve also never been keen on the stock but can only speak from experience of the regular Sporter and Thumbhole setups as I’ve not tried the laminate or the adjustable types just the usual cricket bat types

Apart from all that I’d probably still own another one………