Thread: Lanes regulators.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35

Lanes regulators.

Hi all, I've noticed on the bay of evil that Lanes do regulator for the Excalibre, are they much of an improvement over the standard set up and how easy are they to fit?

Any advice please.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Hi all, I've noticed on the bay of evil that Lanes do regulator for the Excalibre, are they much of an improvement over the standard set up and how easy are they to fit?

Any advice please.
    how bad is your power curve right now ? How many shots are you getting ? Does it annoy you ?

If the answers are "its OK, lots, and no", then spend your time shooting instead Don't get me wrong, regs are great, but not mandatory...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    how bad is your power curve right now ? How many shots are you getting ? Does it annoy you ?

If the answers are "its OK, lots, and no", then spend your time shooting instead Don't get me wrong, regs are great, but not mandatory...
    Thanks for that Jon, I shall hopefully find out over the weekend.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Ive not had a pcp that hasn’t benefitted from having a reg fitted, its not necessary but the improvements can be big. It depends on what you want or like, some rifles deliver a small gain in one area while others are transformed.

Ive always regged my s400’s were some say no need, my s400’s shot same fps from shot one through to last shot on reg whatever the fill pressure , higher shot counts, easier cocking, less rapport. My Benjamin Akela went from 65 shots in a 20fps window to 325, Kral npo3 from 40 to 75.

It depends on what you want and how you fit reg, just fitting it will help but balancing the parts is the key, not done the rifle in question but have yet to see a worse rifle after fitting a reg
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars