Thread: Guns Review collection?

Guns Review collection?

Has anyone got a collection of Guns Review mags they could scan the occasional article from for the gallery please?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Has anyone got a collection of Guns Review mags they could scan the occasional article from for the gallery please?
    I threw mine from the early 80s (I think) out some years ago, but I scanned most of the airgun articles first. Anything you're looking for in particular? It included the early John Walter articles.

Guns Review collection?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pusk View Post
    I threw mine from the early 80s (I think) out some years ago, but I scanned most of the airgun articles first. Anything you're looking for in particular? It included the early John Walter articles.
    Hi Danny
    I have a collection that was passed on to me, quite a few copies.
    Let me know what you require.
    Regards Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Hi Gavin
    I have sent you seven pictures to your email address from Guns review April 1976 all air gun related that have the prices on them at that time ( A BSA Mercury at £25 to £30 Wish they was that now lol )

Thanks gents all of you. I'll be in touch in due course.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Danny

I have a set from 1965 (!) to 1995 when it went bump chiefly as result of the pistol ban.

I bought them from the guy than ran Multisport on the south coast after he retired.
    Fantastic early airgun articles in the 'Readers Letters' section ( NOT Reader's Wives) on tuning () from a certain Mr Barber from Essex and equally interesting responses from a gentleman called Mr A. Terman from Edinburgh ( never heard of him in the following 50 years whilst I have been collecting air guns ?)

Gems such as FWB announcing the new Sport Air rifle in Dennis Commins air gun column in 1972 (gun arrived 1973)

FWB advert claiming an Air rifle 'World Record' for shooting Rabbits with a scoped FWB 300.

All this before the 1977 August first edition of AGW.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by BSFNUT View Post
    Danny

I have a set from 1965 (!) to 1995 when it went bump chiefly as result of the pistol ban.

I bought them from the guy than ran Multisport on the south coast after he retired.
    Fantastic early airgun articles in the 'Readers Letters' section ( NOT Reader's Wives) on tuning () from a certain Mr Barber from Essex and equally interesting responses from a gentleman called Mr A. Terman from Edinburgh ( never heard of him in the following 50 years whilst I have been collecting air guns ?)

Gems such as FWB announcing the new Sport Air rifle in Dennis Commins air gun column in 1972 (gun arrived 1973)

FWB advert claiming an Air rifle 'World Record' for shooting Rabbits with a scoped FWB 300.

All this before the 1977 August first edition of AGW.

HTH
    Wonderful, thank you Roger. Could I have a scan of the 1972 Sport article first please?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery