Eley Wasps were and still are my favourite airgun pellet if you can find them but at top costs, always used as a benchmark pellet when tests were carried out against other pellets, especially in the airgun mags, good for hunting, target and plinking etc in both calibres. Also good for vintage guns in 5.56, but unfortunately they stopped making them, not sure why, as they were very popular, to me they were, not sure what others thought, now we have pellets H&N style marked off on flea bay as Eley wasps nothing like the traditional diablo.

So the other day I went to Bisley the last time was just before covid. I wanted to go to the NRA small bore rifle shop Lord Roberts building which years ago had a great selection of air match rifles with the famous names like Steyr, Anschutz Feinwerkbau etc all displayed along with a great selection of pellets but to my disappointment the shop is no longer there since covid and has moved to the Midlands, they still sell a small selection of pellets in the shop from boxes on the floor while the rest of the shop is empty apart from the empty gun racking, big shame, even Faultons was shut and looked derelict. In the end i bought a tin of .22 Hobbys another good bench mark pellet but noticed that Eley make a .177 Tenex match pellet in a square box. I thought, are Eley still going and still making pellets. So i looked on line and sure enough they are. So i sent them a contact message to see if they would consider making Eley Wasps again. You can only ask. I thought if enough air gunners here sent a message to the their contact page they may consider making Eley Wasps again. https://eley.co.uk/contact-us/ give it a try doesn't hurt.